Sunday, November 27, 2011

Let the Holiday Games Begin! 2011

Ok, I have NOT been idle!!!!!The shop is ready for the holidays....Whew!


Jacqueline, our mannequin, is sporting our knitwear a red belted cape with a ruanna wrapped as a skirt and a Merangue stole as it it chilly out.  (finally)


Inside a fabulous Red Riding Hood cape boasting a three layer ruffle on the top and bottom.....

Here it is our Herve Gambs!!!!! The orchids you spray with the fragrance...
The Bois de Cashmere is VERY POPULAR.....

Here is the orchid topiary in red.  Yes it can be a rom diffuser too!

More good fragrance!!!!  The Sands of Morocco.  A french "nose" teaming up with her sister that does fabulous graphic art.... Packaging is gorgeous.......


Here's more with out tree of silver birds and hummingbirds.


Lavender we can't be without......


AND brand new from ARTE Pura the octogonal tableskirt in the new Fata Old Grey Lilac
 with the Elegant Lace trim........

Dinnerware is Amorini from Arte Italica and the Ambra glasses
that have an opalescence on the outside... (love these)

Silver xmas balls contained in a cylinder on a column.

Our window,, the Amorini on the Cellini Gold tray as a charger.


More window

The green ruana with the midnight blue cashmere squiggle.

The Amorini is dressed up with the Vittoria Gold Stemware.

We did a little nest in the compote with a champagne colored hummingbird perched on the side.  Don't you love the way the grape leaves look like holly????

If you haven't yet guessed we've got a FIGUE colored thing going on this year..... People love it....So now you see Robes and I have been busy, but I know my fabulous followers and readers will understand.;)
If you are in the neighborhood stop in and see in person.... And for info and pricing on anything just contact us through the website.....http://www.beadboardupcountry.com/

11 comments:

  1. If we had a cold Christmas here Marianne, that red cape would be my outfit of choice - very cute! Your shop looks absolutely beautiful! Tracey xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your decorations Maryanne... Your shop looks very festive and inviting... Wish I could pop in... xv

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, you know I love all of this. I hope Santa stops by your shop on the way to mine! One of these days I am just going to have to visit!
    I hope that you had a wonderful Thanksgiving, Maryanne!
    Teresa
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your shop looks gorgeous -- wish I could stop by in person! When are you going to expand into the Charlotte market? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Maryanne,

    I wish I could come and visit your shop.
    It looks amazing and I love all the Christmas decorations you have in the shop and can see you have been busy.

    Happy new week
    Hugs
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  6. It all looks so beautiful! Love the lavender Arte Pura table...the silver, white, green. purple theme. Wish I could drop by. Merry, merry. XO Trish

    ReplyDelete
  7. the shop looks amazing!!!!!!

    love youxx
    my new number is 561 338.8881

    ReplyDelete
  8. Maryanne, the shop looks so lovely....you have been busy. I wanted to add how much I love my ruanna which I purchased from you when I visited during Marburger week. I receive so many compliments, and it serves me well here, as our winters are chilly. I layer it with everything. Luv to you, N.xoxxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mrs. Claus needs to borrow Jacqueline's outfit...or better yet, purchase it, I think it would update her wardrobe beautifully...so Christmas chic!
    Your shop looks so festive...which I could just pop in!
    xo J~

    ReplyDelete
  10. SO HAPPU TO SEE MY DESIGN IN YOUR CHOP... VERY PROUD... SINCERELY ... HERVE GAMBS

    ReplyDelete